The color yellow is the color of joyfulness for me, and this coming year whenever I see something yellow or even if I don't, I am going to try to write about something joyful or something I am thankful for each week in the hope that I will take my eyes off myself more often. So this is my thankfulness blog!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Hopes

I have new found hope tonight!

I find that the weather affects my moods more than I anticipate. Today was beautifully sunny, and my mood went up at least 9 notches on the totem of emotions. Maybe I should take the perpetual gray cloud cover with some understanding, and do things to boost extra happiness in life on those days.

Understanding that, and taking more time to get to know my God today was very beneficial. I would highly recommend it.

Also, coincidentally to my finding of new hope in life, I am watching A New Hope (as in the 4th Star Wars movie) Classic and so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment